Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Sunday Morning On October 19, 2008,Where The Red Diary Was Written

During the days at SMSTMFP,the days before I take SPM exams,I made a rough decision of to write a diary or maybe a like to call it a journal.So the story begin here....

Sun,12.53 am.

>>> This is the first i write this thing.I guest i'm pretty bored and maybe quite desperate now to write a some diaries.This journal i would like to call it as my self-reflection or mirror,to see how's i look everyday.Actually,i've been inspired by someone,a girl to write this shit.Yesterday I found that girl's diary so i read and i start to realised something,it's like a giant has awake to show himself on me.Something that at first will gonna change my life forever(but it's common stupid saying though..hhaa).I found the diary accidentally,or perhaps actually i'd searched for it..huhu.


>>>Every obstacles,every problem,every misery that she has to face everyday made her stronger than before and that time I was so impressed.She's some kinda who believes that nothing impossible that we can achieve everything that we want.It's all start with our dream and we have to work on it till end to make it comes true.Finding the way of suggestion whether it's good or bad it's not a big deal.It's actually depend on us of which one we pick it.Simple English,it's not about the truth,it's all about picking side.So, why we believe all those things in our life? Ask yourself and it shall give you a good answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like what u say