Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Counting time is like exaggerate the truth

The story continued.....

Sunday,11.28 pm.

>>>It's 22 days to go for SPM.From this moment I hope that something good or miracles will happen to me.I need strength and blessings in everything i do until the last minute of SPM.I do it for myself and my future that absolutely waiting for me.Today i learned something good from my stupid mistakes.It's my maths performance.

Sometimes i'm just too over confident when dealing with maths.This is my bad habits since primary school.I still remeber that my teacher always saying that i am a person who just too believes that my work is almost perfect i was a perfectly wrong indeed.I must take everything into account when making decision.

Cikgu Mazinah was right, i was just too young to make a good decision.There's alot i have to understand first before making a statement of truth.I have to struggle first then i'll have freedom of speech and opportunity to discover the greatness of the world around us.

I certainly believed in the logical things around me.The things such as science and maths never lies.It's upon evidence and logical thinking to make a deduction or theory.Maths and science is rational thinking.We absolutely can apply those things in our everyday life to make a better future to live in.Such thing as maths,we can use it in engineering,integrated systems,make a beautiful design,predict the weather,making decision and even solving the crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like what u say