Friday, June 5, 2009

matrices life

...my current profile...

Life is about options..if that so how many options do we have?? Perhaps a new idea should be create in order to explain the true meaning of life.Some people say life short..and the others think that it's depends on how you define it.The truth is out there and seeking for it is just compulsory for us...To move forward in our life we must make a choice.Whether it's right or wrong it's always would be future..so turn left right left right first before your make your choice..

And now I'm at malacca matriculation college doing my matriculation year..this is my choices and I really happy with..being here is just like a place for me to correct my mistakes during my high school years and I've so many great opportunities to discover a new things in my studies..I just felt I'm at the right place and at the right time..

4.0 is my top priority.I willing to push away my wants and desire in a few things and change a lot than before.I must be faster than lecturer and do all the tutorials at the some time try to improve my English since I'm going to sit for MUET test..Honestly sometimes a few things always bothered me and I didn't know how to avoid those feelings/thoughts..and it is..hmm..


"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving attention it deserves-Albert Einstein"





No comments:

Post a Comment

i like what u say