Thursday, September 30, 2010

Late night wishes...

A long time ago,I'd a talk with Asyraf.We talk about wishes.I think our wishes would never die even we're no longer being in this life.It's hopelessly when people dont bear in their mind.I told Asyraf about my wishes.He said that he will supported in everything I do.That's a true friend.A friend that you would never see them when you're gone.I asked him about my thoughts.

Which one would you choose if the las option was your BESTFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND?When making decision like this nothing can influence you.It comes from your rational mind.It's must be reasonable.I thought that he agreed with me that BESTFRIEND will last forever.So,would you fall for your bestfirend or girlfriend?Ask your heart and it shall answer.It comes from your weary soul not from you idle brain.

Never say goodbye to you best comrades or lover because you'll never see them again.Dont feel sorry and say a thanks to them.It's very crucial because there will never be a regret when making a decision in relationship.Asyraf told me that he thoughts my mind and way of thinking was great.

Of course I would think it's some kind of human foulness when the time when began to questioning everything.Everyone would think I'm a fool for a minutes then they will realised that something may change forever when we got the answer to that question.It's simple as we see it.


LATE NIGHT WISHES

Asyraf...

I wish that I could be with her for the rest of my life.

I wish that I could be a great pharmacists ever born.

I wish that the world could be a better place to live in.Peace forever and ever.

I wish that I'll die as a muslim.

I wish that I'll die after all my wishes comes true.

Me...

I wish that I'm always get the next wishes.

I wish that everyone could hear my voice and try to believe in me.

I wish that I can say goodbye to everyone whenever I die someday.

I wish that I could be woth her and together we will build a better future.

I wish that I could sacrifices for myself when everyone doesnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like what u say