Saturday, August 14, 2010

A girl asks her ex this

Girl: If you could describe me in three words what would they be?

Boy: i dont know…i got to go

The girl was totally heart broken 
The next day her ex gets on instant messenger 

Girl: Why wouldn’t you answer me?

Boy: Because I couldn’t answer that question right away. I had to sleep on it. 

Girl: So will you answer now?

Boy: Yes…Describing you in three words isnt easy…I was up all night thinking…These are the three words: Beautiful, Amazing, and all around loving.

The girl was in shock

Girl: Why didnt you tell me this when we were dating?

Boy: Because i was stupid and didnt realize this until now

Moral of the story:
Don’t be afraid to tell someone what you think or feel because if you dont tell them you might lose them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

i like what u say